Sunday, April 17, 2016

Short scary stories

 Scary short stories and real horror stories 

Hello my friends, are you looking for scary short stories. Do you want real horror stories? Come here and read this article where you can find scariest stories ever. This stories are from my life, some of them happened to my friends or read it on internet. So I want to collect scariest stories and tell you. Are you ready? Let’s begin reading real scary stories.

My son Learned to Count
My son, Mike woke me around 11:40 last night. My wife, whose name is Ann, and I had picked her up from his friend Charli’s birthday party, brought him to our house, and put him to bed. Ann went into the bedroom to read book while I fell asleep watching football on TV.
“Daddy,” he came to me and whispered, tugging my shirt. “Can you guess how old I’m going to be next week.”
I answered him as I slipped on my glasses “I don’t know, my boy,” and asked “How old?”
He smiled and held up five fingers.
It is 6:50 now. My wife and I have been up with him for almost 7 hours. He still refuses to tell us where he got them.
I begin tucking her into bed and she tells me, “Daddy please, check for monsters under my bed.” I was surprised and look underneath for her amusement and see her, another her, under the bed, staring back at me who was quivering and whispering, “Daddy there’s somebody on my bed.”

Now I will tell you another true scary short story

Mike who is my boyfriend and I bought an old house. Mike is in charge of the new construction-converting the bedroom in to the master kitchen for instance, while I am on wallpaper removal duty. Trust me removing it is very brutal, the previous owner of this house papered every wall and ceiling! During doing this job the best feeling is getting a long peel which is similar to your skin, similar when sometimes you are peeling from a sunburn. When I was doing this job suddenly recognized that under a corner section of this paper in every room, in every wall is a person’s name and a date which I don’t know what means. After some day, at the evening I remembered this fact and googled one of the names and discovered that this person was actually a missing person, and the date which was written on the wall under the wallpaper matching missing date. After recognized that everything wasn’t ok I made a list of all the names and dates and noticed it to the police. The policeman told me that he would like to see my house, when she saw my house come to me and said : “ it’s human” I was very surprise and asked: “what human?” and he told me if where was the material I removed from the walls already. That it was human’s skin….
My friends if you are afraid of real horror stories I advise you don’t continue reading because the next horror story will be the scariest…


Cell phone
This story happened In Sanfrancisco. In this town was one women who was divorced and has only 5 years old daughter. One day this women bought new mobile phone. One day when she came from the work begun cooking dinner and mobile phone had left down on the kitchen table. Suddenly her daughter came to the kitchen and saw new mobile phone. Of course she asked her mother if she could play mobile games. Mother agreed her and told that he could, as long as he didn’t call anyone or delete massages. The girl agreed mother and went to play with mobile. It was around 11 pm when she went upstairs and went her daughter bedroom and found and she fall asleep fast. Her cell phone was lying on the carpet, she took it and checked If any massages were deleted and while she was doing this noticed some minor changes. Her daughter had changed the theme, the background and gave it new ringtone.  Also in the phone were some new photos, mother interested with this photos, so opened gallery and begun searching for it. While she was looking this photos also thinking that she was very cute, that it was very nice photos. And than she came across last photo in the folder and what she saw couldn’t believe in it. She begun screaming because in this picture was another man … it was a photographer of her daughter who was lying on her bed in the picture. After that she noticed about it to the police and begun investigate. After 2 month police arrested this man.

This was short horror story from series of real horror stories… I hope it was interesting for you …


No comments: